The mornings are now definitely chilly, so it's time for black tights, boots and the occasional woolly skirt. Thankfully I have a stack of thin, long sleeved jersey tops in various colours that I wear underneath whatever I want to wear on top. Layers it is!
I've had this blouse in the back of my wardrobe for years and since I'm trying to stick to my "wear it or it goes" policy, I made myself wear it. Perfectly goes with the antique Victorian locket Mr G got me one Christmas.
Locket: something very vintage...
Nothing like a bit of monochrome dressing. I was channeling Chanel - but at a Zara budget...
Necklace: Stella & Dot
I think I'm just gonna continue to match this shirt with whatever I can find. You'll shout if it looks silly, right? Xx
No accessories as I was in a rush but think the dress can do it all by itself...
Thanks to Independent Fashion Bloggers, who selected my post for their Links à la Mode last week. Do have a look at the links to the other brilliant posts below!
- Canadian Tuxedo: Twin Brother is Watching You!
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List!
- Cover Mum: The Navy Blazer
- Fashion Fairies: 3 Days 6 Looks! Diwali Special
- Finite1: Tunic and Leggings Style and What I Am Thankful For
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 9 Ways to Style a Blanket Scarf for Petites
- I’m a Norbyah: Introducing Swagalls
- La Veine: The Future Creators
- Les Assorties’: Fashion Film Insights: The 12 Project
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers at Fashion Week
- Modavracha: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Review
- Mon-Chic Style: Don't be a Crybaby!!
- Ms. FABulous: 5 NYFW Designers Who Cast Real People for Spring 2017
- My Own Sense of Fashion: Pastry and Pastels - An Interview with Designer Shelby Rider
- Smile is it: How to Wear Tulle Skirt and Metallics this Fall/Winter Season
- Style with Nihan: Public Desire Strappy Lace Up High Heels
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Rhinestone Booties
- The Urbanista: All Black is the New Black!
- Trendee Toad: 8 Things Every Woman Needs at Her Desk this Fall
- Wish and Wear: Hidden Layers