Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Hello Autumn

Moving from Summer into Autumn - purely by necessity as mornings are rather fresh now. (Not a problem if you're driving to work but those trainstation platforms can be drafty.) I am trying to remember all those transitional outfits from just a few months ago. 
Good job I have some pics on my Instagram...


Boden print sweatshirt and Warehouse pleather pencil skirt
It's getting colder, time for the opaques...
Deciding what to wear needs to be a matter of seconds and I just got into the swing of things with summer. I don't have time to faff about in the morning but every Autumn and Spring I seem to have forgotten what to wear in certain a weather...
Top: Boden
Skirt: Warehouse
Boots: Zara

Topshop golden knit jumper and Boden retro print skirt
I'm feeling suitable autumnal in orange, purple and gold...
Top: Topshop
Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Sainsbury's

Stripy t-shirt and Mulberry icecream necklace
I'm really not keen on this pic but I was so behind and hadn't posted much, that I refused to just delete it. I remember getting dressed on that Saturday morning and thinking that Summer was pretty much over... let's beg it to stay for one more day with candy stripes and icecream!
T-Shirt: Topshop
Cardigan: Boden
Jeans: Next
Trainers: Converse
Necklace Mulberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...