Thursday, January 26, 2017

Kitchen Sink Tote

One of my favourite things about the Mulberry Roxanne is that rustic, chunky feel to her, which only Darwin or NVT leather gives. It just works perfectly on the size and proportions - even if she is notoriously heavy in that heavy leather. Yes, I know other leathers were added, such as an antique glace leather, but I still think Darwin or NVT defines her.

When it comes to re-imagining the style into a tote shape, I have to say I much prefer the leather, in which this one is fashioned. The lightweight antique leather makes this rather hefty bag much more manageable - I think she would be prohibitively heavy in a Darwin. Her capacity is so big though, that you'd soon reach that "oooft" stage if you're not careful. Thankfully the wide straps are pretty comfortable... Anyway, if you're looking for a really large tote, then this one could just fit the bill!

Mulberry Roxanne Tote

But don't just take my word for it - have a look what I fit in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...