Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Monochrome Week

Last week was my first week back in work after Christmas and then being off sick for a couple of weeks. After those two weeks in pyjamas, getting dressed in an office-appropriate outfit seemed like a real challenge. I defaulted to monochrome - maybe we'll throw in some more cheerful shades next week!

Mango top, Warehouse skirt
I adore this top and the fairly high-waisted skirt makes me think I can get away with wearing a crop.
Top: Mango
Skirt: Warehouse
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Accessorize

Oliver Bonas dress, Boden cardigan, Stella and Dot necklace
This dress is sleeveless but I never really wear anything sleeveless in the winter. Works really well with a black jersey top underneath though - 
and a cardigan on top because, you know, winter...
Dress: Oliver Bonas 
Cardigan: Boden 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Jesire dress, Stella and Dot Birdie necklace
The necklace is probably a bit summery for this dress but I fancied something a bit pastel...
Dress: Jesire
Necklace: Stella & Dot


Zara monochrome dress, Stella and Dot pearl necklace
This dress has a distinct retro feel and I love the shape of the sleeves - though it's kind of hard to see on the picture...
Dress: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...