Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Clash or Match?

Print, print and more print this week: two outfits of uni-coloured tops with print skirts and two where I'm matching different prints on top and bottom. I always think the uni t-shirt is a bit of a cop out and love it when clashing prints works - but it doesn't always...

H&M print top and Boden animal print skirt
Looking at the weather today, yesterday may well have been the last day of summer... I'm glad I wore something light and bright! 
T-shirt: H & M 
Skirt and cardigan: Boden 
Shoes: Zara

Teal t-shirt with Boden floral print skirt
  Give me summer... on a skirt! You can't gimmick better than hydrangeas - I just love them! T-shirt: Warehouse 
Cardigan and skirt: Boden 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Boden retro print skirt with uni t-shirt
Yep, I still post outfits every now and then... (You're forgiven if you thought I'd moved onto flowers.) one of my favourite Boden prints! 
T-shirt: Warehouse 
Skirt and cardigan: Boden 
Necklace: Topshop 
Shoes: Dune Shoes 

Not sure about this one - maybe I just crave pretty colour too much at the moment to compensate for the lack of summer... The short must have been in my wardrobe for at least a decade, probably more like 15 years - and I've never worn it. I decided it now either works or has to go. It's still not off the hook - either way. Lol. 
Shirt: Miss Sixty 
Skirt: Rumour London at Wolf & Badger 
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...