Monday, February 08, 2016

Rustic Weekend Tote

So after my dream of that smart yet pretty Strathberry Tote didn't come true, I am still looking for something along those lines. 

I am also, however, tempted by something more weekend and casual. Something to just pop on my shoulder when I go to the shops, library... whatever I might do on a Saturday morning. I am thinking something where the leather looks better with age and where I'm not bothered about any minor scratches or blemishes. Something along these lines...

Park Shoulder Bag
Shoulder Bag by PARK, £137

Cuyana Letaher Tote
CUYANA Leather Tote, $150

Chicsparrow Tote
Chicsparrow Tote, $160

Whipping Post Tote
Whipping Post Vintage Tote Bag, $195

Maybe I'm just not happy when I'm not searching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...