Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Unintentional Grace

If you have followed me for a while you might have seen me mention things around not editing photos, taking a few and picking the ones that I like most (or that are the "least bad"). 

After doing this for some time I still feel awkward posing. And then I sometimes proof myself right by thinking that the rushed and unplanned shots are the best. Like this first one, where my phone was about to die and I wanted to take a pic before changing out of my work outfit. Just two shots and that was it. Tried this again with another couple of outfits just days later and just couldn't get my whole body in. At all. How on earth did I do it?! 

Totally reminds me of Kleist's Marionettentheater - 

"Grace appears most purely in that human form which either has no consciousness or an infinite consciousness."

Not wanting to get too philosophical or deep over a flippin' outfit pic but just goes to show that not trying too hard can sometimes be the best approach.


The battery on my phone was about to die and I had no time for my usual 3 shots of outfit and details, so there.
Top: Boden
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot


There's something about ribbed grey marl tights that makes an outfit feel cosy in an instant. Add a bit of pastel and it feels like the perfectly thrown together winter outfit with a nod to romance.
Dress & Cardigan: Boden
Boots: Hallhuber
Necklace (actually, the same as above!): Stella & Dot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...