Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Late Winter Favourites

More old favourites. Reasons? 
1. I don't have time in the morning to faff around and decide on an outfit and therefore tend to default to a few trusty combinations.
2. I'm trying to be good and not spend money, buying new stuff. 
3. I'm trying to wear the stuff I own - and to cull the pieces I don't wear.
 ...ok, I *am* trying to change it up for you guys...

Karen Millen top Boden print pencil skirt
  Remember that power shoulder top from last week? Here it is again in a purply blue. 
I thought this was just the right amount of colour clash for the mustard skirt...
Top: Karen Millen
Skirt: Boden
Jacket: Warehouse
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Oria

Topshop jumper and Boden retro print skirt

I still love this Boden print. I also regret not having bought more of their gorgeous floral prints one spring summer season - think it was SS14? I gotta confess: not feeling the love at the moment for their prints. Normally I buy at least this skirt in an update but nothing that excites me AW16 or SS17. So you'll have to bear with me parading my "old favourites"... 
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Boden
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Sainsbury's

Boden print dress
Seen this before? Not surprised, I do wear this print a lot, be it this dress or the skirt. 
Still love it! 
Dress: Boden 
Necklace: Marni for H&M

Topshop zebra print dress and spikey Stella and Dot Lynx necklace
Not worn this dress in a while, bit of a wild theme going on - too much of a tedious link with the necklace? 
Dress: Topshop
 Necklace: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...