Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Outfit Full Of Texture

So last week was little M's first day at school. That meant working from home on some days (which basically means slobbing it in jeans and sweatshirt) and thus not really enough content for a very satisfying outfit roundup. BUT, I happened to wear an outfit, which had so much going on, I thought I'd just do what lots of bloggers do and show you that one in detail!

So, without much further ado...

Next black stripe dress, Zara grey jacket, VVA bag
There are so many favourites in this outfit: The dress (new, from next), the boots, the jacket, the necklace - oh, and the bag - the bag!  
Dress: Next (current) 
Jacket: Zara 
Boots: Office 
Necklace: Accessorize 
Bag: VVA

Fancy a closeup of the details?

Zara embroidred jacket
 This Zara jacket has a lovely vintage feel to it and is embroidered and embellished all over.

Accessorize floral pewter necklace
 I've had this Accessories necklace for years. It's so delicate, I always fret over breaking it. Fingers crossed - so far it's been fine!

VVA black croc bag and Office boots
The bag comes to the office with me frequently - it handily even holds my laptop!
Totally unintentionally I matched my boots to the bag - I normally never match footwear and handbag - do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...