Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New Zara Favourites

I currently keep finding new Zara stuff I love (so I am also trying not too keep browsing them too often!) but I did take the plunge on the three below:
* an oversized shirt (dress?!)
* a pair of feathered trainers (!)   and
* an embellished sweatshirt with bishop sleeves.
Two of them definitely out of my comfort zone, and you know what? I loved wearing them!

Not something I've worn before, that shirt (dress?!) is huge on me, but I totally fell in love with it! (Mr G actually joked whether I was off painting - and I don't think he's far off.) This kind of blush pink is turning into my favourite hue this season. 
Shirt, shoes & necklace: Zara 
Jeans: Next





I was wondering whether the stripes AND the pattern AND the multi coloured jacket AND the necklace were a bit much but I do like it. :) 
Top & skirt: Boden 
Jacket: Zara 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Aarikka




  I absolutely love my new (and current) Zara jumper! It's comfy and cosy, which is perfect for the colder months to come, 
but has enough detail to make my outfit. :) 
Jumper: Zara 
Skirt: BCBG MAXAZRIA 
Trainers: Kurt Geiger 



Fluffy jumper and summer skirt. And that necklace. I love the mix of zesty and pastel colours. 
Jumper: Primark 
Skirt: Miss Selfridge 
Trainers: Converse 
Necklace: Oliver Bonas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...