Friday, June 05, 2015

Even More Tea and Bags - Interview with Aqila 3 of 4

This is part four* of my interview with Aqila and whereas we were talking about personal favourites, kids and the hunt for *that* LV Ramage in the first two, the next two parts are about Aqila's business - aptly timed as she has just launched her webshop PapillonKia. What set her off on her journey of making women happy? What else has she got planned? And yes, there is another pretty bag to swoon over: *that* Louis Vuitton. I'll stop now and let you watch...

*yes, I know, I say "Part 2" - that's because I did not know I'd have to split the previous video in 2 as it was too long or that this one would last so long I'd have to stop to check my front door for imminently arriving guests.

 



Find the other parts here: part 1, part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...