Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Festival Bag - Mud Optional

If you're like me, then you don't want to have to baby your bags. You want to know that a regular treatment with Collonil products and some reasonable care will mean that you will be able to enjoy your investment in years to come (after all, that's what you told your other half, right?!).

I don't get the pictures, where you see the likes of Kate Moss gallivanting around a festival, Mulberry Roxanne over their shoulder, looking all boho and cool. Surely, you'd expect the bag to end up somewhere in a field, maybe being rained on excessively, possibly even being covered in mud?! (Mind you, I am sure the VIP areas are a bit short on the mud.) For that occasion I'd certainly steer clear of leather. And if it had to be Mulberry I'd turn to another one of their classic finishes: Scotchgrain. Have a look below and find out more...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...