Thursday, August 27, 2015

A New One For Me: Mulberry Beatrice

I still get excited if I manage to get my hands on a Mulberry bag that I have not owned before. Even if she only stays with me a few weeks and I then move her on, I love having a good play with her and doing a review. Apart from quite old, vintage pieces, it doesn't happen often that I come across a bag I never heard before, nevermind handled. However, this is exactly what happened with this one: the Mulberry Beatrice.

I had to have her identified during authentication and then googled. What I found out was that she was launched in SS10 and there were three bags, two purses and a belt in the Beatrice range.









Clear equestrian references in the hardware and saddle leather trim, the range looks sophisticated and classy but I think it is ultimately also very practical.

I don't know what the official name of this one I have here is but I assume it'll be either tote or messenger, due to the long strap. And the strap is one of my favourite features on there...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...