Thursday, April 07, 2016

Almost Anniversary

Ok guys, I know I've been really rubbish. I haven't posted much recently. Not on Facebook or any other Social Media, not on here. Truth is, I've started a new job, picked up every cold and cough there is to pick up and just been too busy or exhausted to do anything blog. I'm actually mid work right now and just taking a five minute breather [read: eating my oven-heated ready meal lasagne, so I'm on the iPad, rather than the laptop].

But I promise, I will pick it up again! I've got a few bags sitting here, waiting to go in front of the camera. I've also settled into my rather lovely Van der Spek Nomad. Oh, and I've got some mum type stuff reviews in the back of my head as well.

Anyway, I just had a look and can you believe it that it's almost a year since I did my first ever video review and resurrected my blog? Yep, 12/04/2015 I posted that review of the little Mulberry Blenheim. And got lots of positive feedback. So I decided to continue.

Thanks to everybody who has supported me over the year and those of you who just recently discovered my ramblings. If it wasn't for you, I'd feel like some mad woman talking to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...