Wednesday, June 28, 2017

One Week of Summer

We had some proper summer weather last week - hence the proper summer outfits! (Can't believe that I'm writing this on a day when I've been wearing opaques again - last week might have been all the summer we got...)

Feels like summer! This dress is at least 6 years old (handy how little M's birth provides a point of reference) and I dig it out every year - though every year I then ponder on which necklace to wear with it and end up with none because I think it just doesn't go...
Dress: Primark
Shoes: Zara

Nothing particularly wrong with this outfit. But nothing great either. Meh. The top half needs something more punchy to stand a chance against the skirt... 
T-shirt: Warehouse 
Skirt and cardigan: Boden 
Necklace: Stella & Dot 
Trainers: Converse
 
Did you enjoy the summer weather yesterday? No tights! T-shirt! Pop of colour! I certainly did! Shame that you have to wrap up when going into an air conditioned office but the sunshine cheered me up enormously! 
T-shirt: & Other Stories 
Skirt: Zara 
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 
Necklace: Aarikka

It'll be hot, they said. It'll feel like summer, they said. Better put on something light, I thought. Out comes the dress that I can't wear with tights. Shame the office was air conditioned so much, we were all freezing... 
Dress: Vivienne Westwood 
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Stella & Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...