Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Bye Bye June

Hello summer?
My blog seems to be turning into some running commentary on the weather but I guess that will tell you two things about me:

1. Clothes have to be functional: I have to feel comfortable, not too hot or too cold. 
My footwear has to work with the weather, i.e. no silly little shoes in the rain.

2. Despite the above, I like to have a bit of fun with my outfits.

It's just sometimes 1. makes 2. quite hard. And sometimes I feel like I'm flicking back and forth between warm and cold day outfits.

Zara embroidered blouse, Warehouse midi skirt
A bit of foliage for a change! (You know I do florals all the time, right?) Absolutely love the colour of this skirt, though the length is still tricky for me to negotiate. The top is a cropped blouse and just about long enough on the front to kind of tuck it in. 
Layering due to the rather autumnal temperatures. 
Top: Zara 
Skirt: Warehouse 
Trainers: Kurt Geiger

Zara denim dress
This dress is quickly turning into a favourite for those days that are too cold for a "proper" summer outfit... 
Dress: Zara 
Boots: Marks and Spencer 
Necklace: Accessorize - I think...

Boden floral dress
It's almost July and I'm back in opaques. Sigh. But these florals always cheer me up! Dress: Boden 
Boots: Zara

Floral top and stripy skirt
This outfit does so *not* look summery - but I did throw some token florals in! The top is actually cropped but a tad too long to leave it untucked. I think I'll have it shorted by a couple of cms, so it's naturally going to sit where it is in this outfit... 
Top: Warehouse 
Skirt: Reiss 
Boots: Zara 
Necklace: Marni for H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...