Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Hunted Down Dress

Only three outfits from last week, as I was at home for a couple of days with a poorly little M and therefore didn't wear anything interesting enough for the blog. The 'outfit story' of last week has to be my hunt for dress number 1 - only took me about 2 years to find it!

Does the print seem familiar? That's because I also have the a skirt in it. Both from Boden, SS14, I think. Didn't buy them back then and regretted ever since - and then found both brand new on eBay! Do you have some major "why didn't I buy this?!" regrets? #firstworldproblems
Dress: Boden
Boots: Zara

Don't you just love dresses that you just put on and go? This slouchy number has gathered sleeves and pockets - both which you can't see very well in the pictures. Dress: Next Boots: Marks and Spencer Necklace: can't remember.. 

For those of you who think I'm always so put together: the weird pose hides a massive hole in my tights, which I sported for pretty much all day. Tip: don't pull that bit of loose thread in your tights just as you get to the office.
Blouse: Warehouse
Skirt: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...