Thursday, April 13, 2017

Love at Second Sight

Sometimes you need a couple of tries to fall in love...

My last Mulberry Roxanne had been sitting in my wardrobe for way too long, I just found her way too heavy and unpractical. I ended up selling her. And then I kinda missed her - so bought a new one. Only this time I soon after bought a long strap that allowed me to carry her on the shoulder or even cross body. And suddenly everything that seemed fiddly and unpractical before, worked really well: the closure, the two front pockets, the size. Even the weight didn't bother me that much anymore, as the strap is wide and comfortable.



So a couple of weeks ago, I packed her up as my daily work bag - and I've been using her ever since. Have a look what fits in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...