Thursday, April 20, 2017

Buckle Down

I had actually quite happily settled into my Mulberry Roxanne recently and, though fairly heavy, found her pretty easy to get on with for my daily work needs. She's spacious, boxy, fitted my Bayswater Samorga, has 2 front pockets that allow me to easily access train ticket and work pass. And she's a fair bit vintage, so I don't feel like I have to be too precious about her.

But I am having one of those "I need to be good and get rid of a bag or two" phases and that means either justifying me owning a bag - or selling it on. My Small Bayswater Buckle had been sitting in wardrobe for a few weeks so I thought she'd better earn her keep. 





So changeover it was: Unpack Roxanne and pack up the little Buckle. Have a look what she can hold and how she compares to my regular Bayswater and my Ledbury!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...