Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tradition or Heritage?

I always loved Mulberry's traditional Bayswater: great size (holds A4 or something laptop-sized), a style that allows you to dress up or down and a great choice of leathers and finishes. However, I am hopelessly addicted to wearing my bags cross-body and just was never sure enough I'd cope with the Bays' handles that may or may not work for me on the shoulder. Carrying a bag like that for my work commute (or any amount of time) in the crook of my arm, was not an option.

I therefore had a bit of an epiphany when I discovered the Heritage Bayswater: A classic Bayswater, all be it in a softer, slouchier leather, with a long strap attached - long enough to carry the bag cross-body! A real shame that this was just produced and sold for a short time, I believe somewhere around SS/AW12 but worth seeking out if these features excite you as much as they do me!

 Photo courtesy of Z.Collyer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...