Thursday, July 09, 2015

Mulberry Roxanne - No Red Light Required

Don't tell my Alexa but I think Mulberry's most Rock'n'Roll bag is the Roxanne. The leather biker leather jacket of all bags. If she had a drink it would be a Jack Daniels & Coke. And you definitely wouldn't want to mess with her. Anyway, I digress slightly but I do have a point. 

Chunky, solid, no unnecessary frilly bits, her style is unapologetically rustic, yet she possesses that certain kind of je ne sais quoi that exudes confidence and elegance, all with a bit of comfort thrown in.

If you're after a bag that is robust and versatile, she could just be the girl for you. A real investment piece, whose leather will only get more beautiful with use and age - especially if you manage to find one in Darwin.

The only downside I could find is the weight, but with a wide strap or if you carry her in your hand, not really an issue. And because I don't want to finish on a downer - guess whose Samorga fits perfectly? ;)

Factfile:
Width 35cm, Height 22cm, Depth 18cm
1 inside zip pocket 

2 outside pockets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...