Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Lunchtime Treat


Wednesday. Already? Only?! 

Seriously, this week I don't know whether I am coming or going so having a 5-minute break over lunch to hunt out some great deals are more than just a treat - they are a downright necessity to keep me sane.

Head to Dorothy Perkins for and extra 10% off their already up to 50% reduced sales lines. But hurry: the extra 10% off only apply until tomorrow!

ASOS is holding a limited-time-only-50%-off-50-key-pieces-sale.  And just like DottyP's deal, this one is running out by tomorrow. But fret not and check back regularly as they are promising us daily-deals for the whole of March.

After something a bit more... wholesome? Boden is tempting us with 25% off all women's dresses, so if you're after an easy to wear yet chique jersey number, you could do a whole lot worse! I actually love their Riviera dress but if I want to get it at the 25% off I better get my order in: the offer is only on until Monday 19th March.




And last but not least, pop by Cocosa. They have some fantastic designers on at the moment, a special weeding boutique (gowns, footwear, lingerie) and popular items are selling out fast. My current favourite is definitely Maria Grachvogel (sorry Viv). Her graphic prints are absolutely amazing. Ok, just the one to wet your appetite.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...