Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Brights

A few years ago all I ever wore were trousers, usually jeans. Thrown on with a top and a cardigan, this was my uniform. I might have had a couple of skirts or dresses in my wardrobe but they very rarely saw the light of day. I certainly only ever wore them with heels.

Nowadays I am in dresses or skirts almost every day and it is unusual for me to wear heels. Throwing on a dress and a pair of boots in the morning is my no-brain-needed-getting-ready-routine. I instinctively know what I like to see on myself and usually don't have to keep changing bits of my outfit to be happy with it.

Getting into trousers or more statement-led jeans these days is therefore something that sits slightly outside my comfort zone and whereas I know what to put on with a skirt or dress, this instinct kind of eludes me.

It therefore took me a couple of tries to find the right top to go with these pink Topshop skinnies. I decided that for their first outing I'd stay clear of pattern and just block some summer brights.


 
Jeans, Topshop, SS12
Top, Primark, SS12
Necklace, H&M, SS12
Blazer, Topshop, SS??
Shoes, ??


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 pm

    Just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy :)

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...