Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Lunchtime Treat

Blimey, another week gone again?! I just had to fork out way to much to get my car MOT'd so shopping is pretty much off the menu for the next few weeks. Well, maybe if I found a real bargain...

Asos' current 50% off 50 essential items is running until midnight tomorrow, so if you haven't ordered yet and fancy any of the currently offered items, get your skates on! My current fave is this cotton jacquard skirt with contrast lining - I think this is such a summer staple and at £17.50 an incredible bargain! [don't forget to check back as offers are refreshed regularly!]

 


Remember that Boden Riviera dress I told you about last week? Well, I did a bit of measuring and I think it's just going to be way too long and out of proportion on me. Let's hope the lovely people at Boden will give me a petite version next SS-season! This week it's all about knitwear, shoes and accessories, so if you're after a pretty cardigan, preppy jumper, new bag or summer flats, head straight to their weekly deal page - at up to 25% off a few great value for money items to be had. Anyway, I just really fancy their cricket jumper right now. Loving the neutral but the quail egg would be perfect with some pastel items.



Missed Marni at H&M and can't afford the full price thing? One of my favourite high-end low-price places, the Outnet, is offering the cooky Italian label at up to 70% off. Alongside clothes, there are some of their statement necklaces to be found!





Happy bargain hunting and let me know if you found anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...