Monday, March 12, 2012

What I wore today

Mondays are a bit of a challenge. The whole week ahead of me, not quite in the swing of things and a huge to-do list, partially carried over from the previous week. On top of that, it's the hardest day to get out of bed, so getting-ready time is scarce and getting an outfit together has to be a matter of about half a minute.

Just for those kind of days, I have a few fail-safe feelgood dresses in my wardrobe. They magic a waist where there isn't one, are comfortable and make me look like I made more of an effort that I actually have.

So there we go. What was it this Monday?





Boots, LK Bennett
Necklace, Topshop

I love my DvFs and actually think that my lily-zebra-print wrap DvF was my first ever designer buy. This one is just so clever because it gives even my straight up-and-down figure some shape. I also like the attention to detail, manifested in tiny loops that let you button your bra straps into the shoulder, thus ensuring your bra won't be on show, but your neck/shoulders can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...